The Swindon Chiropractic Clinic are looking for an amazing Chiropractor(s) to work within Swindon’s longest established Chiropractic Clinic.
You will be part of our team, helping us serve our local and surrounding communities with quality chiropractic care. We are passionate about helping people to live their lives to their full potential, by providing outstanding clinical treatments. Our patients are the centre of everything we do, and our holistic approach ensures they are able to live healthier and more functional lives.
We are looking for someone who shares our values; cares about, and respects, the well-being of both our team members and our patients. Our ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic, vibrant, articulate, people person who is pro-active, organised and can handle a fast-paced clinical environment. For this role a ‘can do’ attitude is imperative.
New graduates will receive as much mentoring and support as is necessary to help them find their own style of working and to confidently treat a large patient base.
We can offer:
1. A Self Employed/Independent Contractor position
2. Priority allocation and a steady flow of new patients
3. Dedicated marketing and a presence on the clinic website/social media platforms
4. PRT training for new graduate in addition to support and mentoring from a very experienced Principal Chiropractor
5. Fully furnished room, equipment, and supplies provided
6. Competitive commission based remuneration % £££.
The position is on a part-time basis initially with the option to progress to full-time if desired. Starting date negotiable for the right candidate(s).
If you are passionate about chiropractic and patient health, please send us your CV along with a covering letter to:
The Swindon Chiropractic Clinic,
10 Swindon Road,
Stratton St Margaret,